Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am over it


I will not rant anymore about grocery store trips. My husband called me out on the shopping trip we took a couple of weeks ago. Apparently, I was the aggressor most of the time and should have just gone down another aisle when I saw the same family with howling kids darting back and forth across the aisle as their parents parked right in the smack dab middle blocking all attempts to pass. I should have turned my heavy overloaded cart around a tight corner so they wouldn't have to begrudgingly move to one side and rein in their little heathen children, I mean little blessings. So the last shopping trip I stayed calm and just avoided the areas that I deemed troublesome. It made for a much more pleasant experience and Jason didn't think I was being bitchy. It really was much better. I let it go, I am over it and all is well. Breathe in...Breathe out. It isn't worth it. I must create my own serenity so I can keep my sanity. (picture represents my serenity....I am not sure what my sanity looks like since I am still trying to find it in its completeness.)

1 comment: